BabyPuncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BabyPuncher

Cause you know they deserve it.......

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
realmenridebears

realmenridebears

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-09

**Gulp**  So anybody here listen to any talk radio....... Empty
PostSubject: **Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......   **Gulp**  So anybody here listen to any talk radio....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:34 pm

Or read any political articles etc.?

lately ive been listening to alot of Glenn Beck. I was actually surprised to find out he was a conservative. I think he's a stud personally.

I think it may be good to also acquaint each other by sharing our political affiliations, supposing you have one.

Im pretty moderate.

Economically Conservative, Socially liberal.
Back to top Go down
Learn2swim

Learn2swim

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: **Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......   **Gulp**  So anybody here listen to any talk radio....... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:48 am

I think I fall under Libertarian, but I'm not sure what a Libertarian is. I just know I share many, many views with people that are called Libertarian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/forgot2swim
steamdriven
Admin
steamdriven

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: **Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......   **Gulp**  So anybody here listen to any talk radio....... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:29 am

I like to consider myself pretty liberal. I feel the goverment and the people are two completely separate entities and should not mix (i.e. church and state, abortion, gay marriage,etc.) Although as far as politics go i think they are pretty much two sides of the same coin
Back to top Go down
https://babypuncher.forumotion.com
jarwillie

jarwillie

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: **Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......   **Gulp**  So anybody here listen to any talk radio....... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:11 pm

I am conservative person, I guess I am not so much a republican as much as a conservative. I feel that we should follow the constitution the way it was written and try not to cross the boundaries of it. Or try to make stuff up about what is says.

I also believe that government and people should mix. So that there is more of a balance, so obviously I believe in a TINY government.

I am also against federal taxes, or any kind of tax increase.

I also think that without morales, a country will fall. That is what "originally" this nation was supposed to be built on. If you take all of it away you we don't have a country anymore.

Not to offend, that makes me anti-gay marriage, but if you want to be gay go ahead, you are the same as us, you don't need a parade. I am also against abortion, but that is a subject not worth arguing about.

I guess all of them make me a proud conservative person. I am not afraid to say it in front of all the haters out there either.

If you want to sum it up a little more, get on google and look up Ronald Reagan quotes liberal/conservative you will fall in love with 95% of his quotes.

Sorry so long I am passionate about politics......sadly enough Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jarwillie
steamdriven
Admin
steamdriven

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: **Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......   **Gulp**  So anybody here listen to any talk radio....... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:03 am

its our differences that bring us together flower
Back to top Go down
https://babypuncher.forumotion.com
jarwillie

jarwillie

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: **Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......   **Gulp**  So anybody here listen to any talk radio....... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 8:36 am

I agree, most people I can get a long with. I do have some hard feelings against some for the stuff that they say. Oh well, I love all you guys on this board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jarwillie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......   **Gulp**  So anybody here listen to any talk radio....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Gulp** So anybody here listen to any talk radio.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BabyPuncher :: General retardation :: sigh* democracy-
Jump to: