BabyPuncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BabyPuncher

Cause you know they deserve it.......

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kick punch etc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steamdriven
Admin
steamdriven

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-08

kick punch etc Empty
PostSubject: kick punch etc   kick punch etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 6:13 am

in every great fighting game or action show, every character has a super secret finishing manuver. Describe yours.

Sorry mine is so long and elaborate. I have nothing better to do than daydream Suspect

The result of a smoke bomb leaves the enemy shrouded in a dense layer of mist. Edgy and ready for attack he stands tense. From out of the mist tiny figures march towards him revealing themselves as small kittens. Confused but still suspcious he steps backward looking for the man behind the mist. Uttering an adorable "meow" the kittens bound forward gaining speed. Suddenly the kittens swell to twice their size before exploding like firecrackers of mental energy. Luckily the enemy is able to avoid and bat them away before any injury is caused. Then with no warning the sound of "meow"s fill the air as the enemy looks towards the heavens to find a rain of these suicidal kittens falling towards him. Each one feeling no pain, or emotion except the detemination to destroy as they hit the ground in increasingly larger explosions. They are realized figments of imagination, filled to the brim with unstable molecules only able to exist in this world for a short amount of time before compusting. The enemy gets blasted backwards, confused and disoriented he retrieves his stance waiting for the next barrage. And as it doenst come he uneasily steps away from the tiny craters bumping into a jiggily mass of flesh. As he turns what he finds is a tiger sized puff ball with a multitude of faces and tails as it is several kittens created in one spot forming a mutant immobile wad. And as the mass of distorted flesh meows in the most unusual way it explodes taking with it the enemy. Only leaving a huge crater behind.
Back to top Go down
https://babypuncher.forumotion.com
Learn2swim

Learn2swim

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-10

kick punch etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick punch etc   kick punch etc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 6:35 pm

First, George...Fucking WOW.
My "Super-Special-MegaAnnilihation Move" is this...

I pull my right leg back as far as it will go, then swing it forward up into their nuts. As they begin to fall forward I slam my forehead into their nose, then kick them in the huevos again. When they finally drop to the ground, clutching their balls in extreme agony, I deliver one final blow to the Man Ovaries...leaving them lying in a pool of vomit, exploded-nut juice, and tears.

Short, painful, and NO dead kittens!

Thirdly, George, Fucking WOW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/forgot2swim
jarwillie

jarwillie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-10

kick punch etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick punch etc   kick punch etc Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:41 pm

So after a manly battle of fists, biting, and kicking. I drop back a little bloody, and beaten. I wipe the blood off of my lip, pull out my .45 and shoot their left or right eye. Then I put my gun back in the holster and walk away.

The End.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jarwillie
Disfigurine12

Disfigurine12

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-09

kick punch etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick punch etc   kick punch etc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:16 pm

When the voice says "FINISH HIM" I pull out a brown paper bag, fill it with air, and then pop it, but when I pop the bag my opponent's head explodes.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

kick punch etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick punch etc   kick punch etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kick punch etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BabyPuncher :: General retardation :: Lifes mysteries-
Jump to: