BabyPuncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BabyPuncher

Cause you know they deserve it.......

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
realmenridebears

realmenridebears

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-09

A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end Empty
PostSubject: A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end   A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:59 am

Not too long ago I was having a nice conversation with a peer of mine and the topic of veganism and the decline of primal instincts came up.

So they say to me, "Itd be nice if in like, Montana there was a retreat for people to go, kind of like a spa lol, where they could just live off the land, kill things with their bare hands, bows and arrows etc....."

They were starting to get into mountain man shit. Now id be all up for taking a month off, and spending 50 bucks just to live like the indegnous peoples of America or wherever, but, would you?

I think a place like that would kind of be nice.

elephant Why the fuck is there an elephant? rendeer And a Tony Tony Chopper!
Back to top Go down
Disfigurine12

Disfigurine12

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end   A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:13 pm

You should look up this guy called the Ballarat Bandit. He was this Canadian pot-farmer that lived in the southwest wilderness. He stole food, guns, and vehicles off of campers and neighboring homes and evaded the authorities from four different states over the span of a year. Even after his death they weren't really sure about his identity.

He didn't kill things with his bare hands but he camped out and lived off the land.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Learn2swim

Learn2swim

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end   A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 10:48 pm

Oh yeah I would love to go back to the Native mentality and lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/forgot2swim
realmenridebears

realmenridebears

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end   A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:57 am

Disfigurine12 wrote:
You should look up this guy called the Ballarat Bandit. He was this Canadian pot-farmer that lived in the southwest wilderness. He stole food, guns, and vehicles off of campers and neighboring homes and evaded the authorities from four different states over the span of a year. Even after his death they weren't really sure about his identity.

He didn't kill things with his bare hands but he camped out and lived off the land.

Whoa, thats pretty wicked. Ill look him up lol.
Back to top Go down
steamdriven
Admin
steamdriven

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end   A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:09 am

I want to live in a town where they recreate samurai life. Like roscoe village but not gay.
Back to top Go down
https://babypuncher.forumotion.com
Disfigurine12

Disfigurine12

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end   A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:30 am

I think the world should go back to using swords instead of guns. There seems to be this sense of discipline that goes along with using a sword, not just in japanese culture but european as well, like knights for example.

Or it might just be a Hollywood thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end   A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wise Man once said.....Oh yeah the question's at the end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BabyPuncher :: General retardation :: Lifes mysteries-
Jump to: