BabyPuncher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BabyPuncher

Cause you know they deserve it.......

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang-DW

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola* Empty
PostSubject: Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola*   Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:12 pm

think guys ... you decide the outcome and tell me why Smile
Back to top Go down
steamdriven
Admin
steamdriven

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola*   Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:05 pm

I think both would get too winded before any actual punches were landed.
Back to top Go down
https://babypuncher.forumotion.com
jarwillie

jarwillie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola*   Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:21 pm

Well, it starts out with Ted Kennedy giving Ralph Machio a ride. Soon as everyone is belted in Ted takes off in a drunken rage and tries wrecking the passenger side of the car. Somehow Ralph gets out, safe and sound while Ted just bobs his head with his red cheeks and yells I AM TED KENNEDY, I AM TED KENNEDY.

Ralph is wearing a jean jacket that is +10 to his defense, elbows the glass out to leave Ted Kennedy exposed face bobbin up and down. Ralph punches him several times breaking his glasses, but from the jack he is pretty tuff right now. Ted opens up the car door slamming Ralph into the ground. Ralph lays there pretty hurt, and not knowing what to do.

Luckily for Ralph there is a bar at the corner of the street, and a 5 year old girl lost. So Ted goes running for the girl, and for the bar and gets hit by a semi.

WINNER: RALPH MACHIO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jarwillie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola*   Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ralph Machio VS Ted Kennedy* on jack and cola*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BabyPuncher :: General retardation :: Lifes mysteries-
Jump to: